We are looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair residential and light commercial HVAC systems.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
Pay: up to $40.00 per hour DOE
Job Type: Full-time
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license with clean record.
- EPA certified.
- NATE certified technician, preferred.
- 3+ years experience in residential and light commercial applications.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems and residential HVAC.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
We practice social distancing and providing our teams with masks gloves and sanitizers as much as needed.
- hvac: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- Multiple locations around Philadelphia. Our office is located in Pennsauken, NJ
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible